I’ve read lots of useful articles and saw many interesting ideas I could implement into my game.
There was one thing really annoying me, giving me headaches, blending two animations together it was
after lot’s of tries, I finally succeeded making it ( partially ) work.
Yay! look at the guy =D
Just a dev version of my animation Editor,
Here’s the download link
- XNA 3.1
- .NET framework 3.5 or something, anyway you probably already have that
Some unclear stuff :
- Clicking on Animation line on the top sends you to Animation Proprieties
- Right click hold on a bone = rotate bone, it’ll rotate it towards the mouse position
- Those weird things on the top under the animation name = frames, clicking them shows more options
- Clicking a bone gets you more options, for framed sprites you can change the frame
- Mouse scroll = Zoom
Any kind of advice or improvements appreciated =)
Also as for spelling mistakes, I’ll fix them later